Hardy Custom Chef Knife Roll
$300.00 – $560.00
- Custom sized slots for your knives made exactly to your measurements.
- Protective leather flap to keep knives safe for added security.
- Detachable gadget case perfect for hanging on the line and keeping all your accouterments together.
- Extra pocket for notes, recipes or personal affects.
- Expandable roll, fully adjustable. The strap and buckle closure allows case to be filled to the brim and still close.
- Sturdy carrying handle
- Detachable adjustable shoulder strap (46″-54″)
- Personalizable with laser engraved custom monogram or personal logo
- Handmade with full grain oil tanned leather and industrial strength polyester thread
- Free Monogramming (up to 3 letters)
- Lifetime guarantee
The last knife roll you'll ever need. As a professional chef, this roll is perfect for safely carrying your knives and other accouterments to and from your kitchen. Made completely custom to your knives, this roll is hand made with full grain oil tanned leather that will distress beautifully over the passage of time. Stitched with industrial strength polyester thread and featuring heavy duty hardware, your knives will be well protected.
The case has a protective flap to make sure nothing falls out, that secures with a snap. In addition to storing your knives, there's also a detachable gadget case that you can store things like your thermometer or brushes in, and hang it on your line for easy access. The detachable shoulder strap can be clipped to the length of the case in order to hang the whole roll if you need to clear your work space.
With a sturdy carrying handle and a detachable shoulder strap, you'll always be able to carry your knives comfortably. And for an added personal touch, we can laser engrave your initials, or any personal logo you provide on the exterior and inside pocket, as shown in the pictures.
[info]Important Note: Please indicate your choice of number of knife slots and the exact dimensions of your knives.
In order to ensure that the case is custom fit to your specific tools, we'll need the complete length of the knives, as well as the width of the widest part of the blade, the length of the blades and the length of the handle. Any non-knife tools such as scissors should also have all dimensions explained.
The best way to do this is to lay out all the tools you'd like to carry in the roll out on a flat surface, arranged in order of height, with a ruler or tape measure running the length and width of the surface. [/info]
Please allow up to 2 weeks for creation prior to shipping.
For rush orders, please contact us before placing your order to confirm- a rush order surcharge may apply.
This product may have marks, scars and blemishes.
Colours can vary from monitor to monitor and can also vary from hide to hide.
Please see our leather swatches page for a better idea of the leather colours and textures that are available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.