Industrial Hand Stitched Leather Cuff with Swing Clasp
- Hand stitched with durable waxed nylon thread
- Unique swing clasp latch in your choice of silver or brass
- Custom made to your measurements
- Free Monogramming (up to 3 letters)Free MonogrammingFree monogramming is limited to 3 letters only, the letters are all the same size and only upper case is available. To take advantage of the free monogramming please indicate in the "customer notes" section during checkout:
- The three letters you would like
- Where you’d like the monogram to appear (for example “lower right corner of flap” or “on strap closure”) if we aren’t clear on your request we’ll contact you. If you do not include a placement for the monogram we will place it where it makes the most sense to us.
* note that personalized orders are final sale and not eligible for returns.
- Lifetime guarantee
The Divina Denuevo Industrial Hand-Stitched Leather Cuff is a unisex cuff made in a variety of different leathers, and features a unique de-constructed design. Handstitched from remnant leather pieces, this cuff is as handsome as it is rugged.
Hand stitched with durable waxed nylon thread and secures with a unique swing clasp latch in your choice of silver or brass tones.
[pictured: Mahogany Reddish Brown (grain), Black (grain), Chocolate Brown (smooth)]
Dimensions and Options
|Click to Select a Color||
Black (grain), Black (smooth), Burgundy (smooth), Espresso Brown (grain), Mahogany Brown (grain), Tan Brown (smooth), Chocolate Brown (smooth)
|Choose your Hardware Color|
Please allow up to 2 weeks for creation prior to shipping.
For rush orders, please contact us before placing your order to confirm- a rush order surcharge may apply.
This product may have marks, scars and blemishes.
We intentionally embrace and preserve the perfect imperfections found in leather. The brand marks, textures and idiosyncrasies of the material emphasize how unique each and every piece is – no two are ever the same. Please expect and cherish the variation in leather colour, irregularities in grain, natural marks, scars, blemishes, dings and scratches - these are all inherent to the natural and worked nature of leather. Over time, your leather will develop a beautiful patina reflective of the life it’s had with you and the adventures you’ve shared.
Any markings we do include will be completely healed and are cosmetic only. We don't use any areas of leather with markings that weaken the structural integrity of the leather.
Colours can vary from monitor to monitor and can also vary from hide to hide.
Please see our leather swatches page for a better idea of the leather colours and textures that are available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.