Plain&Simple Leather Belt – Cognac Tan
- Handmade with full grain leather and heavy duty hardware
- Free Monogramming (up to 3 letters)Free MonogrammingFree monogramming is limited to 3 letters only, the letters are all the same size and only upper case is available. To take advantage of the free monogramming please indicate in the "customer notes" section during checkout:
- The three letters you would like
- Where you’d like the monogram to appear (for example “lower right corner of flap” or “on strap closure”) if we aren’t clear on your request we’ll contact you. If you do not include a placement for the monogram we will place it where it makes the most sense to us.
* note that personalized orders are final sale and not eligible for returns.
- Lifetime guarantee
Divina Denuevo's classically-designed Plain&Simple Belt is handcrafted using beautiful oil-tanned and latigo leathers designed to distress with the passage of time.
Made from a beautiful chocolate brown leather, the Plain&Simple belt, made for unisex wear, features brass hardware, but can be made with silver hardware if preferred.
Over time this leather will develop a beautiful patina and age wonderfully- this piece can last a lifetime if cared for properly with proper leather conditioning. Please note that all leather will vary slightly in colour, texture and patina – making each order truly one-of-a-kind.
Please indicate your waist (or hips, if you plan to wear the belt on your hips) size. We will make the belt so that the third hole from the end is the size of your waist, giving you plenty of room to make it smaller, or larger.
Dimensions and Options
|What's your Waist Size? (We size our belts so that the measurement you provide is the 3rd hole from the end, allowing room to go bigger or smaller)|
|Click to Select a Color|
|Choose your Hardware Color|
Please allow up to 2 weeks for creation prior to shipping.
For rush orders, please contact us before placing your order to confirm- a rush order surcharge may apply.
This product may have marks, scars and blemishes.
We intentionally embrace and preserve the perfect imperfections found in leather. The brand marks, textures and idiosyncrasies of the material emphasize how unique each and every piece is – no two are ever the same. Please expect and cherish the variation in leather colour, irregularities in grain, natural marks, scars, blemishes, dings and scratches - these are all inherent to the natural and worked nature of leather. Over time, your leather will develop a beautiful patina reflective of the life it’s had with you and the adventures you’ve shared.
Any markings we do include will be completely healed and are cosmetic only. We don't use any areas of leather with markings that weaken the structural integrity of the leather.
Colours can vary from monitor to monitor and can also vary from hide to hide.
Please see our leather swatches page for a better idea of the leather colours and textures that are available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.