Distressed Hand Painted Newspaper Satchel
The perfect every day messenger bag – use it as a briefcase or a messenger, it’s sure to draw eyes.
This satchel is hand painted with vegetable based dyes on vegetable tanned leather. It's about as eco-friendly as you can get with one of the most gentle leather tanning processes available and dyes made from plant extracts.
The bag is dyed using an antiquing technique that gives a unique sunburst of colour with darkened edges.
- Detachable carry handle AND shoulder strap
- Allowing you to choose how you prefer to carry the bag (use it as a briefcase or a messenger bag, or both!)
- Large newspaper pocket in the back perfect for storing items you need quick access to (like your phone, keys, and book)
- Secures shut with a screw stud bolt closure, adjustable so you can fill the bag up and still be able to secure the strap
- Hand dyed, no two are ever the same
Please note that all leather will vary slightly in colour, texture and patina – making each order truly one-of-a-kind.
Shoulder Strap Length: 48" (please contact us if you'd like a different length)
Dimensions and Options
|11 × 13 in
Please allow up to 2 weeks for creation prior to shipping.
For rush orders, please contact us before placing your order to confirm- a rush order surcharge may apply.
This product may have marks, scars and blemishes.
Colours can vary from monitor to monitor and can also vary from hide to hide.
Please see our leather swatches page for a better idea of the leather colours and textures that are available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.