Urban Raw Edge Key Accent Messenger Bag
$135.00 – $165.00
- One-of-a-kind and made to order, no two are alike
- Unique raw edge flap
- Authentic antique skeleton key accent with tag sewn inside the bag describing from where the key was recovered
- 2.5″ gusset adding depth and making it easier to reach into the bag
- Completely customizable to your needs – add pockets for all your essentials, choose where to place the accent key, and even select your preferred strap style
- Lifetime guarantee
Divina Denuevo's Urban Raw Edge Key Accent Messenger is the perfect every-day companion. Made in supple leathers that develop rich patinas, this bag is accented with a unique skeleton key, and is completely customized to you!
The bag is sewn using industrial strength leather-grade nylon stitching, and uses matching antiqued silver hardware. It features an authentic antique skeleton key and a raw edge flap. There is a tag sewn inside that tells you the story of where your key was recovered from..
It has a 2.5" gusset, making it roomy enough for all your essentials.
Over time the leather will develop a beautiful patina.
OPTIONAL ADD-ONS and CUSTOMIZATIONS:
- Choose to add an inside pocket or outside pocket, perfect for storing your phone or keys (both pictured)
- Choose to add a full length inside pocket and/or full length outside pocket
- Choose between an all leather strap, or a strap that features leather and a chandelier chain (as pictured)
- Choose between an adjustable strap (46"-54") or a fixed length strap (48")
- Choose the shape of your raw edge flap (asymmetrical, straight across, or pointed)
- Choose the placement of your key (center, off-set, straight vertical or on an angle)
[Pictured: Plum Chocolate with asymmetrical flap and offset key on an angle, Acorn Brown with pointed flap and straight centered key and chandelier chain strap, Brandy Golden Brown with asymmetrical flap and straight off-set key with all-leather adjustable strap and add-on back pocket]
[info]RAW EDGE FLAP:
The flap features the natural raw cut of the leather - we didn't create the shape of the flap, that's how the leather came to us from the tannery. As such, this piece is one-of-a-kind. Your order will NOT have the same shape flap, it will vary based on the natural raw edges of the leather we use to make your order. We can send you a photograph of the edge we intend to use for your approval after you've placed your order to ensure you are happy with the shape. Just mention that you would like an approval photo in the notes.[/info]
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is not the bag you will receive - each bag is made-to-order and completely one of a kind. Your bag will look similar but it will have a different antique key, and a different raw edge flap from the one pictured. You choose where the key is placed and whether you'd like an asymmetrical, straight, or pointed flap. The accent colour that holds the key in place will be decided based on complimentary colours - if you have a preference please indicate it in the notes during checkout.
Dimensions and Options
|Dimensions||10 × 2.5 × 11.5 in|
|Choose your Bag Size||
10" h x 9" w, 11" h x 9" w, 11" h x 10" w, 12" h x 10" w, 12" h x 11" w, 13" h x 11" w, 13" h x 12" w, 14" h x 12" w, 14" h x 13" w, 15" h x 13" w, 15" h x 14" w, 16" h x 14" w, 16" h x 15" w
|Click to Select a Color|
|Raw Edge Flap Style|
Please allow up to 2 weeks for creation prior to shipping.
For rush orders, please contact us before placing your order to confirm- a rush order surcharge may apply.
This product may have marks, scars and blemishes.
We intentionally embrace and preserve the perfect imperfections found in leather. The brand marks, textures and idiosyncrasies of the material emphasize how unique each and every piece is – no two are ever the same. Please expect and cherish the variation in leather colour, irregularities in grain, natural marks, scars, blemishes, dings and scratches - these are all inherent to the natural and worked nature of leather. Over time, your leather will develop a beautiful patina reflective of the life it’s had with you and the adventures you’ve shared.
Any markings we do include will be completely healed and are cosmetic only. We don't use any areas of leather with markings that weaken the structural integrity of the leather.
Colours can vary from monitor to monitor and can also vary from hide to hide.
Please see our leather swatches page for a better idea of the leather colours and textures that are available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.