Divina Denuevo’s Nottinghill Refillable Leather Journal is made with a variety of different leathers and features a silver antique skeleton key on a leather tie that wraps around the journal and then tucks into a loop to keep it closed.
The journal is made with your choice of leather encasing a bound notebook, which can be replaced when full, meaning you’ll have a journal to treasure over and over again. Each journal is handmade and no two are ever the same. Stitched with industrial-grade polyester thread, and finished with silver hardware that matches the key closure. The skeleton keys come from estate sales, auctions, and treasure hunts. Some are from as far away as France, some were even shipwreck salvage! Each journal has its own, unique key, and a label inside telling you where your journal’s key came from. Choose to have up to 3 letters monogrammed on it for free!
- The three letters you would like
- Where you’d like the monogram to appear (for example “lower right corner of flap” or “on strap closure”) if we aren’t clear on your request we’ll contact you. If you do not include a placement for the monogram we will place it where it makes the most sense to us.
* note that personalized orders are final sale and not eligible for returns.
DIMENSIONS. Choose from several different sizes:
- Pocket: 3.5″ wide x 4.5″ tall. 0.5″ thick
- Small: 4.5″ wide x 6″ tall. 0.75″ thick.
- Large: 6.5″ wide x 9″ tall. 1″ thick.