Pop-Up Leather Card Wallet and Business Card Holder with Antique Key
- Unique pop-up design so you don’t have to dig for your cards
- Handmade with full grain oil tanned leather and industrial strength polyester thread
- Free Monogramming (up to 3 letters)Free MonogrammingFree monogramming is limited to 3 letters only, the letters are all the same size and only upper case is available. To take advantage of the free monogramming please indicate in the "customer notes" section during checkout:
- The three letters you would like
- Where you’d like the monogram to appear (for example “lower right corner of flap” or “on strap closure”) if we aren’t clear on your request we’ll contact you. If you do not include a placement for the monogram we will place it where it makes the most sense to us.
* note that personalized orders are final sale and not eligible for returns.
- Lifetime guarantee
The Divina Denuevo Pop-Up Card Wallet is simple, sleek, and surprisingly functional. Available in a variety of colours of durable oil tanned leather, the unique design will ‘pop’ the contents up as the opening tab is pulled. Made with industrial grade polyester thread and fastening with a snap closure that features an authentic antique skeleton key, as many as 8 plastic cards (such as credit cards, I.D. cards, bank cards, etc.) or approximately 12 business cards will fit inside. Over time the leather will develop a beautiful distressed patina, and may stretch to accomodate more cards as time passes.
[pictured: Chocolate Brown (smooth)]
Dimensions and Options
|Dimensions||4 × 3 in|
|Click to Select a Color||
Crazyhorse Brown, Black (grain), Black (smooth), Black Embossed Floral, Burgundy (smooth), Espresso Brown (grain), Mahogany Brown (grain), Tan Brown (smooth), Chocolate Brown (smooth)
Please allow up to 2 weeks for creation prior to shipping.
For rush orders, please contact us before placing your order to confirm- a rush order surcharge may apply.
This product may have marks, scars and blemishes.
We intentionally embrace and preserve the perfect imperfections found in leather. The brand marks, textures and idiosyncrasies of the material emphasize how unique each and every piece is – no two are ever the same. Please expect and cherish the variation in leather colour, irregularities in grain, natural marks, scars, blemishes, dings and scratches - these are all inherent to the natural and worked nature of leather. Over time, your leather will develop a beautiful patina reflective of the life it’s had with you and the adventures you’ve shared.
Any markings we do include will be completely healed and are cosmetic only. We don't use any areas of leather with markings that weaken the structural integrity of the leather.
Colours can vary from monitor to monitor and can also vary from hide to hide.
Please see our leather swatches page for a better idea of the leather colours and textures that are available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.